Nuffnang

Knowledge raises the low

RAPIDSHARE

Link Bucks

AN INVITATION TO THE TRUTH

Neobux

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

THE WISDOM BEHIND MUSLIMS NOT MOVING AROUND ALONE BUT TOGETHER WITH OTHER BELIEVERS

Ibn Omar: The Messenger of Allah (saas) said: “IF PEOPLE KNEW AS MUCH AS I DO ABOUT (THE UNDESIRABILITY) OF BEING ALONE, NO MAN ON HORSEBACK WOULD TRAVEL ALONE FOR EVEN A SINGLE NIGHT.”

(Al-Kutub al-Sitta, hadith no: 2182)


Jabir: The Messenger of Allah (saas) wished to go on campaign, and said: “O COMMUNITY OR MIGRANTS AND EMIGRANTS! Some of your brothers have neither possessions nor tribe. LET EACH ONE OF YOU TAKE TWO OR THREE SUCH PEOPLE ALONGSIDE THEM.” (Jabir then goes on to say): "At this I took two or three people along with me. (Throughout the journey) for my camel, I had a queue of people (riding) like that of the others.”

(Al-Kutub al-Sitta, hadith no: 2192)

0 comments:

Post a Comment