Nuffnang

Knowledge raises the low

RAPIDSHARE

Link Bucks

AN INVITATION TO THE TRUTH

Neobux

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hide and seek: Video cam who?


My mom found this Video cam under my old room bedroom which currently become my sis bedroom. She getting married anywy. This Mei or Jun, i cant recall.


Back to the topic, I think this video cam belong to mat or eeerrmmm i dun remember one other person which stay in my house for 2 weeks before (this Feb). They are sabahan.

Guess im keeping this stuff for a while. I dun hav their contact number anywy. Its using AA battery...for god sakes.

Never test it whether its still ok or not. There is also 32 MB Flashcard in it.

Battery weak. Im not interested on buying new batt. Hell, juz leave it as it is.

Is there such a thing as side effects of being a nice guys?

0 comments:

Post a Comment